Capabilities

Ansa’s capabilities – Get automatic store-level targeting, optimization and measurement of your campaignsAnsa-Capabilities

Ansa is an analytic service delivered through our ad partners that does not provide access to raw data but instead harness our leading-edge security protocols and data scientists to give you actionable insight business intelligence that you can use to target, optimize and measure the in-store effectiveness of a digital media campaign.

1. TARGET

MEDIA BY GEO. BASED ON HISTORICAL STORE SALES

The ansa service will assist your operations /targeting team with the answer to “where” you should target your media. In other words, what x% of retailer stores are going to drive y% of the volume for the specific SKUs that are being featured in the campaign. By providing us with the featured items and “halo” brand (products that are associated with the featured items) for the campaign, we produce a report that lists, by store, indexed data on how stores historically are selling those featured items and halo brands.

2. SUPPRESS

DELIVERY TO CONTROL GEOS. SURROUNDING CONTROL STORES

In order to get a statistically sound sample for our analytics, we need to be in a test and control environment. Out of the total number of stores selected for a specific campaign, 10% would be selected as test or investment stores (40 stores being a minimum) and held out as control stores (meaning stores where media is held out from surrounding geographical trading areas), which leaves 90% of the stores that will be exposed to media.

This is not a one-size-fits-all equation, because typically with retailers, especially grocery, you will see stores that share the same trading area and therefore are exposed to the same media.

3. OPTIMIZE

DELIVERY BASED ON REAL-TIME STORE SALES & INVENTORY

The ansa solution helps our partners optimize the performance of their media in-flight based on store sales performance. During the campaign, your operations team will receive insight into how each store in the test group of stores is performing, so that media can be adjusted accordingly. All are based on in-store sales of the featured items and/or halo brands during the campaign.

4. MONITOR & REPORT ROI

WITH RSI’S AUTOMATED SALES LIFT MEASUREMENT

Your operations team will receive, twice a week, intra -campaign reporting that allows your team to monitor the current incremental sales percentage and dollars lift the campaign is generating for the featured products and halo brands. ansa also provides an automatic, definitive incremental sales percentage and sales dollars lift for featured items and halo brands five days after the campaign has ended so that your team can articulate to your agency or brand the results of in-store sales their campaign has generated.

 

READ MORE ABOUT OUR METHODOLOGY